Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Sweet Memories of 2014

Wow this year has gone bye in a blink of an eye, and it only seems to go by quicker each year! Some awesome events have happened, and I wanted to take some time shine light on them.

Coachella- two words "CRAZY HOT!" Going to the dessert and experiencing the intense sunshine with amazing music was so much fun. I had such a great time last year that I'll be going again this summer! YAAAAA!!!
Graduation- Man oh man, it was a long time coming, but I am so proud of myself for accomplishing such a great achievement.
My internship at Disneyland- It was a complete pleasure to learn from a well known company like Disney. There are so many people who work for Disney, and each person makes a difference. It's like well oiled machine. Every moving part is important and needed. I said it before, I've met some amazing people and am so grateful for the experience.
Orange October- Once again the San Francisco Giants won the World Series! Three out of the past five years! I love my Giants so much! (Come on 49ers...let's get things going!)
Halloween- This year was on a new level, and I have Dominic to thank for that. He went all out with me in dressing as a Mary Poppins and Bert. We had a blast at Disneyland!
San Diego- Every year Dominic and I want to go to a place where we haven't been before together. San Diego was one of those destinations. I think relaxation is the best word to describe our time there.
Lastly, my sweet boy Taca. I think about him everyday, and miss him tons. I am so grateful for the time I had with him, and for the fur babies I have now. I love them all so much!
Happy New Year folks! Thank you so much for taking some time out of your day to read this blog. I hope it brings a light of joy to your day! I send all my love to you and your family!
Love, 
The City Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment