Monday, December 29, 2014

Sonoma Love

This last week has been fabulous being at home and enjoying some much needed family time. This weekend in photos is all about my Sunday Funday spent in Sonoma with my family from out of town.
We saw the Sonoma Mission. I felt like I was in fourth grade again learning about the beginnings of California and its Spanish roots.
Of course there was wine tasting at Sebastian Sonoma, which s such a lovely place. You can take a small tour of the giant wine barrels and learn about their process of harvesting the grapes and making the wine.
The little town there is a great spot to visit if you're in the Northern California area. I recommend it for couple, families, and groups of friends! I hope you all are enjoying the last few days of 2014!
Love,
The City Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment