Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summer in San Francisco

Summer is in full swing, and I'm enjoying every bit of those sun rays. As some of you may know, summer in San Francisco can start with a gray gloom and this year was no exception.

One of my lovely roommates from the Disney College Program came to visit with her kind boyfriend and we hit some major spots in the city.
Lombard Street was filled with gorgeous blooms surrounding the whole block. I have BIG heart eyes for this beauty.

Of course we are freezing in June, and she was hoping for some California sun!
But it's never too cold for Smitten Ice Cream in Hayes Valley!
We saw these pretty ladies..oh the days of Full House! :)
 We ended our night by watching the San Francisco Giants play on Orange Friday! It was my first game of the season, so it felt good to be back.
Cheers to the week ahead! Thanks for viewing and reading along my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment