Friday, July 17, 2015

Happy 60th Anniversary Disneyland

As many of you know Disney has always mean so much to me. I've enjoyed Disney entertainment for as long as I can remember. I've actually worked at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. And of course, I've visited to Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disneyland Paris. The constant tone that I get from those places is unique creativity.

Walt Disney had more than a lifetime of unique ideas that pushed the boundaries, which made some people doubt him. However, many people believed in him. We see the success he had, but he many failures along the way. I think that shows how human he was, but also his strength. He never gave up!

I'm so grateful for Walt's imagination and exploration. I hope that I can give this world even a small dose of what I've seen in Disney's creativity. Happy 60th birthday Disneyland! I know that there are big events this year to celebrate the wonder and imagination of this place. I can't wait to enjoy it for myself soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment