Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Disneyland Paris

On our second day of our European adventure, we checked off a very exciting task on our bucket list- go to Disneyland Paris!
I was giddy like a little girl! I mean look at that cheesin' face ^^ Anyways, we had an awesome time. The outside looks like a Victorian mansion, which was a new look that I haven't seen at a Disney park. One of my favorite details were the gorgeous topiaries.
(I loved this Aristocats scene with the music notes all around!)

I loved watching the parade and spring show that featured Mary Poppins. I just danced right in with the characters. :)
 
(Eeyore is just the cutest!)
 
One of my magic moments while being there was seeing this magnificent story book castle. It's unique and has a quality of elegance that I think makes it special. We walked through the castle, and it offered a beautiful panorama view of the park.
(Where we kept warm from the freezing weather. This day was by far the coldest out of the whole time we were there!)

(This was at the second park called Walt Disney Studios.)

 (Rubbing that lamp...mainly to warm us up!)

We finished the night by watching the sunset drop behind the dramatic clouds and seeing the fireworks light up the sky. This day was a definite CHECK off the bucket list!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment