Saturday, March 7, 2015

Flower Power

As of lately, I've been extremely inspired by the beautiful blooms popping up all around. Daffodils are my favorite flower. When I see that bright yellow come up from the ground, I can't help but have a huge smile. All these bright blooms makes me feel so inspired. I love bright colors, so naturally I just feel in my element. About a month or so ago my friend Susie and I explored Grand Central Market and the L.A. Flower Market.
The day turned out better than I could have ever planned. I mean we started by eating great food at Eggslut - and you know how much I love a delicious bite. **Heaven!**
Then she took me to the flower market, and I was so happily overwhelmed by all the beautiful colors! I did have to contain myself to be sure not to spend my whole paycheck on flowers! :) Let me tell you though, it was just wonderful being in there. To me it felt like a little flower haven that helped me escape from the real world.
I walked away with a few bundles of flowers, a cactus, and succulent.

I encourage you to create new experiences for yourself, even if it's something you wouldn't normally do. You'd be surprised in how happy it can make you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment