Saturday, March 14, 2015

One Year Anniversay to The City Feline

Wow, it's been a little over years since I started up this blog! I actually can believe it! I have put a lot of time, thought, and energy into this. One thing that I'm sure of is that I am so happy that I pushed myself to create this. The City Feline has been an outlet where I've been able to share thoughts, feelings and LOTS of photos! It's definitely evolved, even with its short time, and I know it will continue to change.

I want this to continue be a place where creativity can thrive. This next chapter will focus on the travels I'll be experiencing, and the everyday beauty I'm seeing around me. Thank you so much for reading this blog. It means the world to me that you take time out of your busy life to check out what's happening here.

Here's a collection of some snap shots from the last couple of months. With spring arriving a bit early, I've been greatly inspired by the bright colors all around. I've also been tasting some yummy food, which I (of course) had to capture and remember.

If you've enjoyed these shots, follow me on instagram! Thank you again for all the support:)
Love,
The City Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment