Sunday, February 22, 2015

Homa

Homa is a gorgeous woman from the inside out. Her and I met while I was working at Disneyland, and I was immediately drawn to her because of her bubbly, friendly, and welcoming demeanor. Calling Homa really nice is an understatement. She's a star that was  born to share her many talents. Her connection with people is amazing. She's on of those people who can talk to you in a crowded room and you feel like you're the only person in the room with her, because of her intent and engagement in the conversation.
Homa has a passion for the arts, and more specifically in music. What I loved about her story was that even getting her Masters in a different field than music, she still had to follow her dream. Music is her passion and life, and I know she is going to do big things!
It was a pleasure of mine to capture her bright personality and love of music. I feel like it's a privilege to be able to know wonderful people and create some memories.
Thank you Homa for allowing me to get some great photos of your creative process. If you or anyone you know is looking to take some portraits, please reach out to me! I am ready for hire, and am excited to capture more memories with new folks. Check out my website at www.christinehanks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment