Saturday, February 7, 2015

Genevieve

I got to spend some time with my dear friend Genevieve earlier this month. We met in Florida during our Disney College program. She's from Australia, so when she asked if she could make my home one of her destinations on her big trip I happily agreed!
Her sense of adventure is exciting and inspiring. Finding a friend who understands the love of learning about new cultures and exploring something different is hard to find. I'm so happy we've met and have stayed connect even with huge distance between us.
Now it's my turn to get visit Australia. It's definitely on the bucket list, and I have friends to go see! It's a win-win situation!
I was thrilled to be able to take these photos! Her natural beauty is stunning! I mean look at those eyes!

Have a happy weekend folks!


No comments:

Post a Comment