Saturday, January 31, 2015

Exploring Los Angeles

Living in Southern California has some amazing perks. One is that it's basically summer time here all year around. The norm is any where between 70 to 80 degrees. I'm pretty spoiled! Another fun perk is all the new sites I get to explore. When I've vacationed here in the past, I'm usually on a pretty tight schedule. Since living here, I've able to take my time and visit more local spots that I wouldn't see normally. My sweet friend Veronica took me around Los Angeles to see some cool views and new places!
Los Angeles city hall has an awesome 80s art deco feel to it. We went to the top floor and saw a gorgeous panorama view of the smog city ;)
Grand Park is spread through three different streets. I loved the bright colors and beautiful atmosphere it offered in the middle of a busy city.
The Walt Disney Concert Hall is a gorgeous modern architecture piece that accentuates the beauty of creativity. We also walked through the outside of the building and saw pretty views and a fountain made out of China pieces.
I'm so glad that I've been exploring my back yard here. Remember, where you live has so much to offer, so go and check out the beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment