Thursday, January 8, 2015

Throwback Thursday: Sweet Treats

Do you ever look back old photos you took a year ago or even longer? With everything that's digital, we most of the time don't print our photos. Photo albums are not as frequent to come by these days. I'm starting a series that's going to highlight some past photos I've taken, but haven't shared yet. I think it fits for a #throwbackthursday!

When I was in school I was given lots of different kinds of assignments. Most of the time their were guide lines on the type of photo, but I had the full liberty to choose subject matter and make my own interpretation. I started to really experiment in food photography and loved it! Here's one of my first shots that I took of some delicious cupcakes at a local bakery in my home town.
And I have to say, they were even more tasty than they look :) I hope you have a sweet day!
Love,
The City Feline

No comments:

Post a Comment