Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Playing Tourist in San Francisco

Playing tourist in a city that you're familiar with is pretty fun. I try to challenge myself to do things I wouldn't typically do. An example is walking across the Golden Gate Bridge. I usually only make a visit there when family and friends come to visit. However, I am still in utter awe every time I see it. It's a gorgeous icon of the San Francisco Bay Area.
We definitely kept ourselves busy.  Our locations inlcuded  Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Ghiradelli Square, Union Square, Market Street, China Town, and Little Italy. Of course, we got around on foot and by cable car to see these iconic places.
For lunch and dinner, we ate at the Carmel Pizza Co. and The Stinking Rose. All the food, including the garlic ice cream, were delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment